Kilimanjaro(5,895m) is the highest mountain in Africa and the highest free-standing mountain in the world. Additionally, it is a dormant volcano and located in the heart of Tanzania. Everest might be the ‘holy grail’ of all mountains, but Kilimanjaro is the ‘holy grail’ of trekking […]
- All You Need To Know About Kilimanjaro (5,895m) On A Budget
- Kilimanjaro (5,895m): Lemosho 7 Days Route
- Getting from Tofo – Nelspruit : My experience with Tours2moz
- How to get from Maputo – Tofo : My take on Fatimah’s Shuttle Bus
- A Guide on travelling from Johannesburg to Maputo : via Intercape bus and getting visa on arrival in Mozambique
- Kale by LyraThemes.com.