Mount Datuk (885m) is located at Rembau, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia, about an hour away from Malacca. It is one of the most popular treks in Malaysia for both locals and Singaporeans due to the accessibility and ease of doing it. It is also one of […]
- Mount Semeru (3,676m): All You Need To Know About Hiking The Great Mountain ‘Mahameru’
- Mount Merbabu (3,145m): All you need to know about hiking on a budget
- Gunung Datuk (885m): The “Beginner” Trek to Malaysia Mountains
- All You Need To Know About Kilimanjaro (5,895m) On A Budget
- Kilimanjaro (5,895m): Lemosho 7 Days Route
- Kale by LyraThemes.com.