Mount Merbabu (3,145m) is a dormant stratovolcano, located on the Java island of Indonesia nearby Jogjakarta. The name Merbabu is also known as the ‘Mountain of Ash’ from the Javanese combined words; of “Meru” for mountain and “awu or abu“ for “ash”. To me, Mount Merbabu (3,145m) is like the calm quiet sister to the […]
- Mount Semeru (3,676m): All You Need To Know About Hiking The Great Mountain ‘Mahameru’
- Mount Merbabu (3,145m): All you need to know about hiking on a budget
- Gunung Datuk (885m): The “Beginner” Trek to Malaysia Mountains
- All You Need To Know About Kilimanjaro (5,895m) On A Budget
- Kilimanjaro (5,895m): Lemosho 7 Days Route
- Kale by LyraThemes.com.