Introduction Mount Semeru (3,676m) is the highest mountain in Java and also an active volcano that erupts a plume cloud every few moments. It is also called “Mahameru”, which means the Great Mountain or where the gods reside. It is easy to see why because […]
- Mount Semeru (3,676m): All You Need To Know About Hiking The Great Mountain ‘Mahameru’
- Mount Merbabu (3,145m): All you need to know about hiking on a budget
- Gunung Datuk (885m): The “Beginner” Trek to Malaysia Mountains
- All You Need To Know About Kilimanjaro (5,895m) On A Budget
- Kilimanjaro (5,895m): Lemosho 7 Days Route
- Kale by LyraThemes.com.